Media Release: November 2, 2015 Contacts: Community Health Watch (Margie Strite); Global Community Monitor (Bart Lounsbury); ATA Law Group…
Press Release: Kansas Community Group Calls on Railyard to Reduce Diesel Exhaust Air Pollution into their Neighborhoods
GCM and community partners release a new report documenting diesel exhaust pollution from the BNSF rail yard in Kansas.
A Bloomberg story highlighting the increased scrutiny the US EPA is placing on Lumber Liquidators.
- Media Release: Federal Court Approves Clean Water Act and Proposition 65 Discharge Case
- $30,000 in Violation Penalties?!?! Community Input is Needed to Fill Regulatory Gaps!
- “We need pathways for citizen and community collected data to connect to agency regulatory action”
- The Latest News on the Lumber Liquidators Case
- These Toxic Floors Could Be Sabotaging Your Health
Global Community Monitor provides communities with environmental tools and customized training so families can win the fight for clean air. Watch more videos>>>
Interested in improving the air quality in your community? Ready to use the power of science to protect the health of your family. Learn about how to start your own Bucket Brigade>>>